Image Map

8/10/14

Back 2 School: Teacher Must Haves

I can't believe I go back to school tomorrow. YIKES! I am SO nervous and am trying to make sure that I am bringing all of my necessary items. So...I made sure to get ALL of my daily teaching essentials ready for tomorrow. 




1). My navy Chevron teacher bag I got on Etsy 2 years ago. I carry this baby with me everywhere I go. It holds SO much crap supplies...I am like the bag lady! And it even came with a matching pencil/make-up box. Hooray!

2). My Erin Condren planner. It's my first one! It is absolutely gorgeous and I just L-O-V-E it!

3). My Pilot Frixion erasable pens. I got it on Amazon. It is pricey, but it is THE only pen that I will use for planning and data tracking because it leaves no residue when you erase. They have markers too and I use those to grade papers.

4). C.J Teach Anchor Binder (binder ONLY, not the planner) and anchor folders. I was able to purchase the binder itself only from C.J Teach for $15 each. I use mine for data tracking. Since I'll be teaching a 2/3 combo now, one will be for the 2nd graders and the other for the 3rd graders. 

What are your Back 2 School Teacher Must Haves?

1 comment:

  1. Love my Erin Condren planner! It was definitely worth every pretty penny!
    Chelsea
    Fifth Grade Wit and
    Whimsy

    ReplyDelete