Image Map

4/4/15

April Currently

Whew... another month has come and gone; meaning only one thing: linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade for April Currently!




Listening: What can I say? T Swizzle just knows how to speak to my heart and she does it again with this song. SO glad I got the Deluxe version of 1989 from Target because this is my anthem y'all!



Loving: Fox TV's new drama, Empire. It's really all about Cookie Lyons and Jamal Lyons okay? 



Thinking: Sigh . . . Smarter Balance test and panicking, worrying, freaking out about whether or not my students will remember everything I taught them and apply the skills and strategies they have been working so hard for in class? I really hate standardized tests!!! 

Wanting & Needing: Summer vacation! My countdown began already. 10 LONG weeks left . . .

My Blog Name: I really wanted to incorporate a name that I could use no matter what grade level I taught. So specifying a grade was definitely out of the question for me. Then I knew I wanted to incorporate my name on it somehow. So, because my last name is Li, I decided to change the spelling of "lovely" to "loveli". I hope people get that and don't think I am a horrible speller cause that wouldn't be good, now would it? LOL!


3 comments:

  1. I, too, WILL be thinking about summer vacay AFTER this spring break week off. Home stretch with so much to teach until then! This week is a big week of prep for me. See you around. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ready for summer vacation too!!! Love your play on words with your name!

    Elizabeth
    Hodges Herald

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be thinking about all of you teachers with students taking The Test. It is so stressful for teachers. Just remember that you did your best.

    Stacy
    Made with Love

    ReplyDelete