Image Map

11/16/14

Sunday Scoop

It's Sunday and I am definitely NOT ready for Monday at all! I have Parent-Teacher Conferences and need to print out their child's report cards. Instead, here I am linking up with The Teaching Trio for their Sunday Scoop! Oh well, I will get to it. Procrastination gives me power to perform my best. HA!


Have To Do:
They're pretty self explanatory, but as you can still see. . . I am still here procrastinating. 

Hope To Do:
This whole upcoming week will be Parent-Teacher Conference Week. The kids leave at our minimum day schedule and we start conferences at noon ish (depending when you decided to start). I really hope everything goes well and that a lot of the parents remember to show up!

I also hope that I will make it okay until the end of the week. I will be attending the Hunger Games: Mockinjay premiere on Thursday and probably won't be getting home until midnight ish. I hope that Friday treats me well and that I can wake up early enough to make my morning Starbucks run!

Happy To Do:
I am happily content blogging, replying to comments, and trolling around other sites from having to do any of my Have To Dos at the moment. I am always exhausted . . . Go figure...


Happy Sunday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment