Image Map

11/28/14

A Week of THANKS . . . N & K

Linking up with Blog Hoppin' again for a week of Thanks. Because I was a busy worker bee yesterday for my family's Thanksgiving, I forgot to link up on Thursday and will be doing letters N and K today.




N is for New Beginnings
This year, I am thankful for new beginnings. New school, new district, new students and their families to get to know, new colleagues, and new admin team. They have been so wonderful thus far and I am very thankful for this new chapter in my life.

K is for Kinship & Kindness

During the holidays, people always seem nicer and kinder. I am all about the joy of the holidays so bring it on, nice people! Of course, holidays are also about family and making long lasting memories of familial traditions with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment