Image Map

8/4/14

My Personal Melonheadz

Ahoy, mate! Guess what I ordered about 2 weeks ago on Etsy? That's right, use the context clue from my post title and you will know, I ordered my very own custom Melonheadz from Nikki. I seriously adore all the clip art she creates. Nikki can do no wrong. She's also just an absolute sweetheart. I ordered my Melonheadz and she asked me which 3 props I wanted. I told her for sure I wanted me holding a book, a Hello Kitty stuffed animal, and an apple. Due to copyright laws and whatnot, she's not allowed to straight up copy a Hello Kitty, so it is missing a nose, but I still love it. It makes me think of me having it for a while to the point the nose fell off which is endearing (at least I think so!).

I will be using it for every classroom newsletter, reminders, anything I can use it on; really ....

Isn't she ADORABLE (she won't have the watermarks when I use it)??????????????????
That's all folks! I just wanted to share this adorable little clip art made just for me! =)

2 comments: