Image Map

8/8/14

Wow... My Newly Professionally Designed Blog!

Good Evening, everyone (or is it considered morning?)! It doesn't matter anyways. Words CANNOT express how excited I am about my new blogger design by Becca from Jumping Jax Designs. And though I am new to blogging, I have been a blogger stalker for some time now. When I first decided to start my blog, I told myself that I wouldn't look into a designer because it was just too pricey. BUT...the more I stared at my own blog, the more uninspired and unmotivated I felt. I told myself, that if I was truly going to do this, then I needed to commit fully and do it the right way. So, when I got my first paycheck from my new school district, the first thing I decided to do is to invest in a blog designer. 

Words cannot express how content I am with Becca's work! She seriously listens to what you envision, takes time to read your feedback, and communicates well with her customers! The first time she linked me to her test site so I could actually see what I imagined come to life, my heart went pitter patter (don..don...) <--- that's my heart pitter pattering.

I just wanna do a happy dance and a bunch or cartwheels (even if it is at midnight)! 


No comments:

Post a Comment